We’re glad you have chosen Cooper Pediatrics for your Travel Medicine needs!
Preparation for Your Visit
- Print, fill out, and bring this Travel Questionnaire with you to your appointment. If you are unable to bring the questionnaire with you, a staff member can provide you with a copy upon your arrival,
but please allow extra time to complete the form.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Bring your trip itinerary.
- Bring your current immunization record.
- If traveling with a child who is not a patient at Cooper Pediatrics, be sure to bring the child’s immunization record also.
Our Travel Medicine and Immunization Services Include:
- Pre-travel consultation with physician or nurse practitioner trained using Centers of Disease Control and Prevention standards.
- Up-to-date information on every country on your itinerary.
- Customized, informative reports related to your destination, including required environmental issues, and recommended immunizations.
- Advice regarding food, water, and insect precautions.
- Prescriptions for Malaria and Oral Typhoid vaccine when needed.
- Travel vaccinations as recommended by country including Rabies, Japanese Encephalitis, and Yellow Fever.
- Yellow Fever Vaccinations administered by state-certified provider as well as an internationally recognized “Yellow Card” as proof of immunization.